Tuesday 15 May 2018

Scrap The Boys Cards - May 2018


Image may contain: 2 people, text



Welcome to our new post at STB - Cards...

This month we are giving the 12 x 12 scrappers a run for their money by sharing their Mood Board. Here is my take on the challenge... Join in with us and show us what you can do... at Scrap the Boys - Card Makers




Check out how intensely the Mermaid Brush Markers by Jane Davenport reacted to my card. I held them at the top and squeezed a couple of drops at a time and let it run down the page. I used an eye dropper to help with the flow. I love the way the colours sat on top of each
other and pooled... My new
favourite technique!!












I used some Nuvo Embellishment mousse to create some texture on the page and to give the saturated brights a little sparkle to offset... Winner!!









No comments:

Post a Comment